Amber Procaccini Photography

An ongoing collection of images and the happenings of a.p.p.







Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tastebud = Thanksgiving Sides & Treats!

Back by popular demand: Tastbud's Thanksgiving Sides and Treats. Ok. Let me first say that I love to cook. I love cooking magazines and cooking shows and I even love grocery shopping for items to cook. Now, I'll tell you something. I don't have time to cook. Especially this time of the year. My cooking may subsist of adding some chopped calamata olives, torn basil, and if I'm lucky, some feta cheese to the frozen cheese pizza that I'm popping in the oven.
Here is the solution for all of the Thanksgiving headaches. Why not have someone else do it? Molly from Tastebud is the best. Order some sides from her, pop your turkey in the oven and sit back. Nothing more. Just good eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10