Amber Procaccini Photography

An ongoing collection of images and the happenings of a.p.p.







Friday, February 14, 2014

Rewind Friday: Cheryl and Matt's Northern Minnesotan Wedding

I love going back thru my files and getting ready for the next wedding season. I came across this lovely wedding of Cheryl and Matt. I look at these images and think I must have been transported to some small eastern coastal town. But, in fact, their wedding was in northern Minnesota in Grand Marais. The guests were treated to rooms on Lake Superior at East Bay Suites. You can walk right over the sand to the water. The ceremony was a delightful walk thru the trail past the Coast Guard station out to the rocks of Artist's Point. Gorgeous! I loved the reception. A gondola ride took the guests right up the mountain to the lodge at the top of Lutsen Mountain. Spectacular view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10