Amber Procaccini Photography

An ongoing collection of images and the happenings of a.p.p.







Sunday, December 23, 2012

Follow Me On Pinterest!

Are you on Pinterest? Pinterest is one fantastic way to get ideas and share ideas. It's like one giant magazine that you can keep tearing pages out of and pasting in your own notebook. What I have been doing with some of my brides is making a board for them. Then I go to my bride's wedding boards and I can see what kind of images she likes. Or what kind of poses or shots she finds interesting. We can open up some dialogue and really discuss style and ideas! Pinterest is also fun if you are looking for examples of colors or flowers or cakes or locations. I can go on and on about how many DIY ideas there are too. Check it out. Check out my boards and hopefully you find some fun inspiration! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10