Amber Procaccini Photography

An ongoing collection of images and the happenings of a.p.p.







Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dutch Days!

I have to say that even though I have been to many cities in the Netherlands before, I have never had an opportunity to really live in one city for an extended period of time. Usually our holidays consist of a few days here, a few days there. So when I got a chance to live in Utrecht this summer for a month, I jumped on board (or should I say on my two wheels)and went! Here are just a few images that I put together to share.



What Dutch city wouldn't be complete without canals.


Our delightful flat! (It overlooked the Oudegracht; great for people watching)


What a better way to do deliveries! Or possibly carry my camera gear.


Fries with Mayo and a beer. (I won't say how many of each I had)



You Peugeot owners should love this one!



My mode of transportation for four weeks.


My dreams come true...wheels of cheese.


How could I not resist 500 grams of Gouda?


I'm getting some of these to wear to weddings.


There are still working windmills in the Netherlands. This one ground its own flour.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I don't think you could have chosen a better city to spend time in, but then I am biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10