Amber Procaccini Photography

An ongoing collection of images and the happenings of a.p.p.







Sunday, December 19, 2010

An Afternoon at Molly's

When I spoke to Molly this fall about setting up a photo session for her family, she mentioned that she wanted to wait until we got a little snow. I blame Molly for the nineteen inches of snow we got last weekend as I am sure she planned all of it in order to get her family pictures done before Christmas. Fortunately, it all coordinated with a visit from Molly's mom and nephew who were delighted to take part in the fun.








3 comments:

  1. Oh, Amber! Thank you so much!! They are just beautiful. I still don't know how you manage to get such great shots when the kids don't give much to work with. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - wow. Amber you are brilliant. How did you capture these gems in our crazy afternoon?
    -keith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work...I love the compositions.

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10